109,700+ active woodworkers read Canadian Woodworking and Home Improvement magazine.
Our readers include woodworkers, avid DIYers, renovators, and trades people.
Canadian Woodworking and Home Improvement covers all aspects of woodworking, including techniques, projects, plans, tool reviews, and industry news.
Canadian Woodworking and Home Improvement helps woodworkers develop their skills, tool their shops and build their dreams.
Print Magazine Readership
Readers per Issue 112,684
(Source:CMCA Audit, April 2014 and PMB - Fall 2016 average is 5.1 RPC across all titles)
Website Average Monthly Traffic
Pages per Session 2.0 pgs.
Avg. Session Duration 1.51/ min.
(Google Analytics, Oct 2015 to Nov 2016)
Forum Stats (increasing daily)
(Google Analytics, Nov 2016)
(as of Sept 2016)
• Approximately 113,000 woodworkers read each per issue
• The average Canadian Woodworking reader is a male (93%) over 45 years of age (95%)
• He earns over $75,000 per year (31%) and has a workshop (99%)
• He makes furniture (67%) and cabinetry (59%)
• And does home improvement projects (81%)
For advertising rates and specifications, please contact: