|Busy Bee Annual Garage Sale|
April 29, 2017
- Scratch & Dent Sales
- Samples & One of a Kind
- Parts & Reburbished Items
- Door Crasher
- Live Demos
- Free Hot Dogs
- Only at the Concord Store Location
|Skills Ontario Competition|
May 1 - 3, 2017
- Over 2,200 elementary, secondary, and post-secondary students will participate in 68 unique skilled trade and technology contests.
- Monday, May 1st: Elementary Technology Day (Workshops and challenges), and Young Women’s Conference
- Tuesday, May 2nd: Young Women’s Conference, and First Nations, Métis, and Inuit Students Conference
|Outaouais Wood Carvers|
May 6, 2017
|Festool Roadshow 2017|
May 11 - 27, 2017
Lee Valley Stores Across Canada
|interzum: Furniture Production & Interiors|
May 16 - 19, 2017
- Industry experts from all over the world will meet at interzum in Cologne for the world's leading trade fair for furniture manufacture and interior decoration.
- It is where the most important business decisions are made and the momentum for the global furniture supply industry is set.
- Decision makers, opinion leaders and multipliers from all over the world attend interzum to learn out about the latest industry innovations, meet with other key business professionals and discover new contacts
- If you want your business to succeed in 2017 you cannot afford to miss interzum in Cologne.
|Canadian Furniture Show|
May 26 - 28, 2017
- The only national furniture show in the country and the 7th largest trade show in Canada.
- Brings together industry professionals, manufacturers, retailers, designers, importers, and suppliers from Canada, the United States and all over the world, to display their latest collections and trends.
- The Show is over 425,000 sq. ft., it’s the biggest furniture showroom in the country.
|Skills Canada 2017|
May 31 - June 3, 2017
- Canada's national, multi-trade and technology competition for students and apprentices.
- More than 500 young people from across Canada participate in over 40 skilled trade and technology competitions.
- Students must compete at local, regional and provincial/territorial events in order to represent their province/territory at Skills Canada.
July 19 - 22, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
- If woodworking is your business, then your business is here.
- The show attracts over 15,000 attendees and hundreds of exhibitors from throughout the United States and abroad.
- Get ready to be inspired at North America's Largest Woodworking Show in 2017.
|Lumber Talks in a Lumber Town|
Sept 8 - 10, 2017
- Lumber Talks is about the history, present, and future of wood. Put on by the Ottawa City Woodshop, it's an opportunity to bring together some of the finest minds and hands to share knowledge, experiences, inspiration and good cheer.
- The plan is for a multi-day event that features talks, demos and experiences with some of the leading practitioners - both traditional and contemporary - in the world, in an inspiring historical location.
- We'll explore themes such as the history of the lumber industry in the region, materials, technologies, traditional craft, design, architecture and more.
|Canadian Woodworking West|
Oct 4 - 5, 2017
- Canada's Western Woodworking Machinery and Supply Show.
- Come see the latest woodworking machinery, tools, coatings, hardware, software, cabinet components, board products, sanding and finishing equipment, supplies and more from the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the Canadian secondary wood industry.
- The show will once again include a cutting-edge seminar series covering a diverse range of topics of interest to industry professionals.
|Green Industry & Equipment EXPO|
Oct 19 - 21, 2017
- The largest trade show for outdoor power equipment, lawn and garden equipment, light construction and landscape equipment.
- Features new products, education and an outdoor demonstration area.
- Outdoor power equipment distributed through dealers, retailers and distributors for consumer, professional and rental use.
- Lawn and garden products / outdoor leisure items distributed through home centers, dealers and retailers.
- Light construction and landscape equipment used by general contractors, landscapers, golf course superintendents and parks & recreation crews.
Nov 2-4, 2017
- Only the Woodworking Machinery & Supply (WMS) Conference and Expo brings the world's leading players of machinery, tooling and supplies right to the doorstep of the robust Canadian woodworking industry.